The Gatehouse Shoppes at Green Spring Station
10749 Falls Road, Suite 102
Lutherville, MD 21093
Located at the gateway of the beautiful rolling countryside of Green Spring Valley, The Gatehouse Shoppes is a registered historical landmark. Built in 1830, the Gatehouse Shoppes were known at the original Cockey’s Tavern as pictured in the sketch below from 1875. The Cockey’s Tavern was a place were travelers could take a rest, have some meals, and stay the night! Green Spring Station was first conceived as a meeting place and has since transformed over there years into a community fixture for the Baltimore area.